Effects of Combination Therapy With Alpha-1 Blocker (Sustained-Release Preparation of Bunazosin or Doxazosin) in Inadequate Responders to an Angiotensin II Antagonist (Valsartan) in the Treatment of Patients With Mild to Moderate Essential Hypertension Accompanied by Metabolic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bunazosin; Doxazosin; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Sep 2008 as reported by clinicaltrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2005 New trial record.