A pilot trial of combination therapy with interferon alfacon-1, ribavirin, and rosiglitazone in a group of insulin resistant, chronic hepatitis C, genotype 1 patients who are previous relapsers or nonresponders to pegylated interferon [peginterferon-alpha] and ribavirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Interferon alfacon-1; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; Insulin resistance
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 30 Jun 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 34, additional lead trial centres and lead trial investigators as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History