A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the analgesic efficacy, safety and tolerability of ALGRX 4975 in subjects after inguinal hernia repair.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 100 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 01 Jul 2008 Primary endpoint not achieved; results published in Anesthesia and Analgesia.
- 17 Oct 2007 Results reported at the 2007 Annual Meeting of the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History