A randomized, double-blind, positive-controlled, multicenter study comparing the efficacy of carvedilol phosphate modified release formulation (COREG MR) and metoprolol succinate extended release (Toprol-XL) on the reduction of microalbuminuria [proteinuria] in patients with hypertension and microalbuminuria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carvedilol (Primary) ; Metoprolol
- Indications Hypertension; Proteinuria
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Oct 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 01 Oct 2010 Actual end date (May 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.