Pilot trial evaluating once daily triple combination antiretroviral therapy with tenofovir-emtricitabine and efavirenz in HIV-1 infected patients with Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection ANRS129 BKVIR.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Dec 2015 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- 16 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.