Efficacy of pegylated interferon [peginterferon-alfa-2a] on liver fibrosis in co-infected patient with HIV and hepatitis C who failed to active treatment for HCV [hepatitis C virus]. ANRSHC12 Fibrostop.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified, actual initiation date changed from Jul 2003 to Nov 2003 and actual patient number is 52 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History