A 104-Week, Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Phase IIIb Study Evaluating the Effect of Treatment With Rosuvastatin 40 Mg on Atherosclerotic Disease as Measured by Intravascular Ultrasound and Quantitative Coronary Angiography in Subjects Undergoing Coronary Angiography Who Have Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASTEROID
- 12 Apr 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2008 Results were presented in a Late-Breaking Clinical Trial session at the 57th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 17 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History