A phase III randomized, controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PANVAC-VF in combination with GM-CSF versus best supportive care or palliative chemotherapy in patients with metastatic (stage IV) adenocarcinoma of the pancreas who have failed a gemcitabine-containing chemotherapy regimen
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Drugs CV 301 (Primary) ; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2007 Interim results have been reported.
- 18 Nov 2005 New trial record.