A phase II randomised, double-blind, controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of PROSTVAC-VF/TRICOM in combination with GM-CSF [granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors] in patients with androgen-independent adenocarcinoma of the prostate
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rilimogene galvacirepvec-rilimogene glafolivec (Primary) ; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Therion Biologics
- 30 May 2014 Results on immune response presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 28 Jul 2011 Results have been reported in Vaccine, according to a Bavarian Nordic media release.
- 30 Apr 2010 On the basis of these trial results, PROSTVAC has been granted Fast Track status by the FDA for the treatment of men with asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History