Comparison of a 2-Year Therapy of Teriparatide Alone and Its Sequential Use for 1 Year, With or Without Raloxifene HCl, in the Treatment of Severe Postmenopausal Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Teriparatide (Primary) ; Raloxifene
- Indications Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EUROFORS
- 04 Jun 2009 Results from substudy 2 have been reported in the Journal of Bone and Mineral Research.
- 04 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar spine bone mineral density' has been met.
- 27 Jul 2006 Status change
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History