Phase 3 study of the efficacy and safety of the microbicide Carraguard in preventing HIV seroconversion in women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PC 515 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 14 May 2012 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2008 Results were reported in the Lancet.
- 06 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History