Bone mineral density increase and safety of TSE-424 [bazedoxifene] compared to placebo in osteoporotic postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bazedoxifene (Primary)
- Indications Menopause; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2008 Efficacy and safety results were presented at the 30th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 17 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 19 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History