A phase IIa dose escalation study to assess safety and pharmacokinetics of Aurexis in cystic fibrosis subjects chronically colonized with Staphylococcus aureus in their lungs
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tefibazumab (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 24 Mar 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2005 New trial record.