Phase II Open-label Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of PTK787/ZK 222584 Orally Administered Once Daily or Twice Daily at 1250 mg as Second-line Monotherapy in Patients With Stage IIIB or Stage IV Non-small-cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Vatalanib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GOAL
- Sponsors Bayer; Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Jul 2011 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database).
- 12 Jul 2011 Actual initiation date (19 Jan 2005), actual end date (17 Jul 2008), as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 18 Dec 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.