A phase 3, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multicenter, tolerance and efficacy study of RSD1235 in subjects with atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Vernakalant (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACT-3; ACT-III
- 02 Sep 2010 Vernakalant has been approved in the EU, Iceland and Norway based on the results of ACT-I, -II and -III and AVRO trials, according to a Merck media release.
- 19 Nov 2005 New trial record.