A Dose Ranging Trial for the Evaluation of the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Odiparcil in the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism Following Total Knee Replacement Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Odiparcil (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPVENT
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Jan 2011 Additional trial locations (India, Russia, Canada, Latvia) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2005 New trial record.