Open-label, phase II, randomised, pilot study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of combination therapy with cetuximab and FOLFOX4 [fluorouracil + folinic acid + oxaliplatin] or FOLFOX4 alone in patients with colorectal cancer and initially non-resectable [hepatic metastases].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients added to 136 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date (February 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.