A phase 2a, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and pharmacodynamics of multiple doses and dose levels of DDP733 in patients with irritable bowel syndrome with constipation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Pumosetrag (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Feb 2007 Results have been reported.
- 22 Sep 2006 Status change
- 19 Nov 2005 New trial record.