Capecitabine and Oxaliplatin Alone or in Combination With Cetuximab as First-Line Treatment for Metastatic EGFR [epidermal growth factor receptor]-Positive Colorectal Cancer, A Randomized Multicenter Phase II Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Jun 2012 Actual end date (1 Feb 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2008 Results published in the Annals of Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History