Open, Randomized, Multicenter, Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing the Combination of Cetuximab With Oxaliplatin/5-FU/FA Versus the Combination of Cetuximab With Irinotecan/5-FU/FA as Neoadjuvant Treatment in Patients With Non-Resectable Colorectal Liver Metastases
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CELIM
- 04 Jun 2013 Overall and progression-free survival results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Jan 2012 Progression-free and overall survival results presented at the 2012 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
- 27 Sep 2011 Progression-free survival and overall survival results presented at the 2011 European Multidisciplinary Cancer Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History