Phase 3 Multi Center, Double Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group Evaluation Of The Fixed Combination Torcetrapib/Atorvastatin, Administered Orally, Once Daily (Qd), Compared With Atorvastatin Alone, On The Occurrence Of Major Cardiovascular Events In Subjects With Coronary Heart Disease Or Risk Equivalents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Torcetrapib/atorvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Coronary disorders; Myocardial infarction; Stroke; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ILLUMINATE
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Oct 2017 Results of a retrospective proteomics analysis using plasma samples (n=472) from the Illuminate trial, published in the Circulation.
- 18 Mar 2017 Results of retrospective analysis (n=100) published in the American Journal of Cardiology
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History