Clopidogrel after surgery for coronary artery disease (CASCADE trial): does clopidogrel prevent saphenous vein graft disease after coronary bypass?
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Vascular graft occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASCADE
- 20 Nov 2013 Post-hoc analysis presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 25 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'vein graft intimal hyperplasia' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History