Safety and Efficacy of Adalimumab in Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) - An Open-Label, Multinational Study to Evaluate the Response to Every-Other Week Adalimumab When Added to Insufficient Standard Therapy, Including Patients Who Failed Prior Treatment With Other TNF-Inhibitors (STEREO)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEREO
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 445 to 500.
- 28 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 05 Dec 2006 Status change