A multicenter, double-blind study to compare the safety and efficacy of levofloxacin to that of ciprofloxacin in the treatment of chronic prostatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin; Levofloxacin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Genital tract infections; Prostatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 May 2009 Actual patient number (383) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2009 Additional lead trial centres identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.