Phase 3 multi-center double-blind randomized crossover study of the efficacy safety and tolerability of fixed combination torcetrapib (Cp-529 414)/atorvastatin, compared with atorvastatin therapy alone, and fenofibrate alone, in subjects with Fredrickson type III hyperlipoproteinemia (familial dysbetalipoproteinemia).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin; Fenofibrate; Torcetrapib/atorvastatin
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type III
- Focus Biomarker; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual patient number is 41 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2006 Status change
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.