A 12-Month, Open-Label, Flexible-Dosage (100 to 250 mg/Day) Extension Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Armodafinil (CEP-10953) in the Treatment of Patients With Excessive Sleepiness Associated With Narcolepsy, Obstructive Sleep Apnea/Hypopnea Syndrome, or Chronic Shift Work Sleep Disorder (With an Open-Ended Extension Period).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Armodafinil (Primary)
- Indications Somnolence
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 06 Apr 2010 Offcial title, primary outcomes amended and actual number of patients (743) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 26 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2005.