A multicenter, double-blind, follow-up trial evaluating the long-term safety of levetiracetam (1000 to 3000 mg/day oral b.i.d.) and carbamazepine (400 to 1200 mg/day oral b.i.d.), used as monotherapy in subjects (greater than or equal to 16 years) coming from the N01061 trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carbamazepine (Primary) ; Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 24 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2005.
- 16 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 20 Nov 2005 New trial record.