A phase II trial of brief duration combination chemotherapy and rituximab with prophylactic pegfilgrastim, followed by maintenance rituximab, in elderly/poor performance status patients with large B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Mitoxantrone; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.