A phase 3 study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of TAK-390MR [dexlansoprazole] (60 mg qd and 90 mg qd) compared to placebo on symptom relief in subjects with symptomatic non-erosive gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Dexlansoprazole (Primary)
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (908) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Mar 2009 Takeda Global Research and Development Center added as trial affiliate and sponsor as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.