Canadian Sustiva oral liquid expanded access program: an open-label, multicenter expanded access study of the liquid formulation of Sustiva (efavirenz, DMP266).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as ClinicalTrials.gov reports expanded access is no longer available for this treatment.
- 09 Oct 2008 Checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is has changed from Sep 2009 to Dec 2010 according to ClinicalTrials.gov