Effects of Ivabradine on Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease and Left Ventricular Systolic Dysfunction. A Three-Year Randomised Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled International Multicentre Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivabradine (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Coronary artery disease; Left ventricular dysfunction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEAUTIFUL
- 28 Oct 2009 Results of new sub-analyses were presented today at the 2009 Canadian Cardiovascular Congress, according to a Montreal Heart Institute media release.
- 31 Aug 2009 Subgroup results presented at ESC 2009, as reported in a Servier media release.
- 31 Aug 2008 Results presented at ESC 2008 and published in the Lancet.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History