A clinical and pharmacologic study of the combination of erlotinib and bexarotene in resectable clinical stage I-II non-small cell lung cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.