Nonmyeloablative Conditioning With Pre- and Post-Transplant Rituximab Followed By Related or Unrelated Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation For Patients With Advanced Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: A Multi-Center Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Lymphoma; T cell prolymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ND
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic).