A Phase I Study Combining Escalating Doses of Radiolabeled BC8 (Anti-CD45) Antibody With Fludarabine, Low Dose TBI, PBSC Infusion And Post-Transplant Immunosuppression With Cyclosporine And Mycophenolate Mofetil to Establish Mixed or Full Donor Chimerism for Elderly Patients With Advanced Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-CD45 monoclonal antibody BC8 I-131 (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Ciclosporin; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.