Induction of mixed hematopoietic chimerism using fludarabine, low-dose TBI [total body irradiation], PBSC [peripheral blood stem cell] infusion and post-transplantation immunosuppression with cyclosporine and mycophenolate mofetil to be folllowed by donor lymphocyte infusion in older patients with chronic myeloid leukemia in chronic and accelerated phases: a multicenter study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 1997 to Aug 1997 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2012 Planned end date changed from Sep 2006 to Mar 2005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.