A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of the CCR1 Antagonist ZK 811752, Given Orally in a Dose of 600 mg Three Times Daily, for the Treatment of Endometriosis Over 12 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SHT 04268H (Primary)
- Indications Endometriosis; Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bayer
- 31 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients added (118) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 May 2009 Additional locations (Czech Republic, Denmark, France) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Bayer added as trial sponsor, trial affiliate and lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.