An open-label study to evaluate the safety and long-term clinical efficacy of imiquimod 5% cream applied once daily 7 days per week for 6 weeks in the treatment of superficial basal cell carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Aug 2010 Company added in association field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Aug 2010 Additional lead trial center (Medicis Global Service Corporation) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.