A six-week, randomized, double-blind, quadruple-dummy parallel group multiple dose study comparing the efficacy and safety of tiotropium inhalation capsules plus formoterol inhalation capsules to salmeterol inhalation aerosol plus fluticasone inhalation aerosol in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Formoterol; Salmeterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2008 Primary endpoint 'Forced expiratory volume in 1 second' has been met.
- 01 Aug 2008 Results published in Chest journal.
- 09 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History