A national multicentre randomized study comparing the early versus delayed administration of everolimus in de novo kidney transplant recipients at risk of delayed graft function.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CALLISTO
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Aug 2009 Tolerability results presented at the 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation.
- 30 Aug 2009 One-year results presented at the 14th Congress of the European Society for Organ Transplantation, 2009.
- 27 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History