A multicenter, open, single arm, pilot study to evaluate efficacy, tolerability and safety of enteric-coated mycophenolate sodium (EC-MPS) in combination with cyclosporine microemulsion [ciclosporin] and steroids [corticosteroids] in pediatric de novo renal transplant patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Planned end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress