An Open, Randomized, Multicenter Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V221 Given Concomitantly With Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Children 12 to 15 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary) ; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Chickenpox; Measles; Mumps; Pneumococcal infections; Rubella
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 16 Feb 2010 Primary endpoints identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 600 to 1027 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2008 Additional trial identifier V221-019 reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History