Effectiveness and safety of Campath-1H [alemtuzumab] as an induction agent in combination with tacrolimus monotherapy for prevention of graft rejection compared to tacrolimus in combination with MMF [mycophenolate mofetil] and steroids [corticosteroids] in cadaveric kidney transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisolone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual patient number changed from 131 to 197 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2007 Status change from in progress to completed.
- 23 Nov 2005 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History