A 6-Month, Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Comparative Study of 2 Dose Levels of CP-690,550 Administered Concomitantly With il-2 Receptor Antagonist Induction Therapy, Mycophenolate Mofetil and Corticosteroids Versus a Tacrolimus-Based Immunosuppressive Regimen for the Prevention of Allograft Rejection in de Novo Renal Allograft Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tofacitinib (Primary) ; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2009 Results published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- 09 May 2007 Interim results have been presented at the American Transplant Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History