A Phase I Study of Suberoylanilide Hydroxamic Acid (Vorinostat) in Combination With 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, and Oxaliplatin (mFOLFOX) in Patients With Colorectal Cancer and Other Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual end date (October 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.