A Phase II Trial Of Intravenous Pentostatin For The Treatment Of Patients With Refractory Chronic Graft-Versus-Host Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pentostatin (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2005 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Mar 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress on clinicaltrials.gov.
- 23 May 2007 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.