A Pilot, Multicenter, Open-Label, One-Group Study to Explore the Efficacy, Tolerability and Safety of the Combination of Glatiramer Acetate (GA) and N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RR-MS).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Acetylcysteine; Glatiramer acetate
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Jan 2009 Actual end date reported as June 2008 by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 May 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 24 Nov 2005 New trial record.