The Addition of Montelukast to Fluticasone in the Treatment of Perennial Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Montelukast (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Mar 2010 QOL results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 01 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Jan 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History