Immunopathogenesis of Acute and Early HIV Infection and the Role of HIV-Specific CD4 T Cell Responses and the Effect of Their Enhancement by Potent Antiretroviral Drugs and an HIV Vaccine Adequate Vaccine Was Not Provided.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GP120-depleted HIV-1 vaccine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Dec 2010, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Nov 2005 New trial record.