A Phase IB Study in Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer to Evaluate Pharmacodynamic Effects of Erlotinib and Safety and Efficacy of Erlotinib in Combination With Modified FOLFOX6 (mFOLFOX6) and Bevacizumab.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.