Phase II study of Taxotere (docetaxel) + ZD1839 (IRESSA) in previously untreated elderly patients (greater than or equal to 70 years old) with stage III-b (with malignant pleural effusion [MPE+]) or stage IV non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Nov 2005 New trial record.